Promote the pleasure of playing soccer by inviting all soccer clubs of the Lac Saint-Louis Region to participate in an experience with an international flavor that will allow children of all ages to have fun and learn. Each step leading to the ICKPK transmits exceptional values to communities, parents, children, volunteers, partners and local Children Hospital Foundations. All proceeds from this tournament are donated to the Sainte-Justine UHC Foundation, the Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation and the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
This year L’île-Bizard will be hosting the ICKPK 14th edition,
organized by the three Regional Soccer Associations:
Bourassa,Concordia and Lac Saint Louis. This tournament will be a replica of the FIFA Women World Cup, hosted this year by France.
• Participant teams: Both boys and girls, local league from U7/U8 (5 a-side), U9/U10 + U17/U18 (7 a-side) as well as U11/U12 (9 a-side), and U13/ U16 (11a-side).
• Each team will represent one of the 24 qualified countries participating in official tournament.
• Each player will receive one jersey of the 24 countries that his team will represent.
• A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7 games will be played on various fields within the three regions.
• Opening Ceremony and Parade of Nations will take place on the 31st of August.
• Closing Ceremony and Parade of Champions will take place on the 28th of September.
• Please review the regulations on this website
• This year, team registration fees are $365 per team playing 9 or 11 a-side and $315 per team playing 5 or 7 a-side.
• Deadline Registration is July 28th, 2019. First come, first served.
• The head coach of each team will be invited with a fellow official of his / her team, to attend the annual gala, which will be held in the month of January 2020.
• All funds raised during the event will be donated to three Foundations, Montreal Children’s Hospital, Ste-Justine Hospital and Shriners Hospitals for Children - Canada.